Planu online store is run by Plenitudo Alicja Houszka entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Economy of Poland, VAT-ID 9730834716 You can contact the seller by calling +48 607 820 463 or by email: email@example.com
1. Consumer – a person making purchases in the Store in a scope not directly related to one’s business or professional activity.
2. Seller – Plenitudo Alicja Houszka, with the registered office: Kielecka 22, 54-029 Wrocław, Poland entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity conducted by the Minister of Economy of Poland, VAT-ID number 9730834716
3. Buyer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Store – The Seller’s online store available at https://planuplanners.com, by means of which the Buyer may conclude a Sales Contract
§2 Preliminary information
1. Through the Store, the Seller conducts retail sales.
2. Through the Store, the Buyer may purchase products displayed on the Store’s websites.
3. These Terms & Conditions describe the rules of making purchases in the store and are an integral part of the sales contract concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
5. All products sold in the store are new.
6. The sales contract concluded via https://planuplanners.com is in English.
7. The prices listed in the store are given in US Dollars and are gross prices (including VAT)
8. The final price of the order consists of the price for the goods and the delivery cost indicated on the Store’s website.
9. Buyer is responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Seller is not responsible for delays due to customs.
§3. Conditions for the provision of electronic services
1. As part of the Store, the Seller undertakes to provide free electronic services in the scope and on the terms set out in these Terms & Conditions.
2. Conditions for concluding contracts for providing electronic services:
- The contract for providing electronic services allowing to run a Buyer’s Account in the Online Store is concluded at the time of registration. To register, it is necessary to enter the email address and password in the registration form.
- Agreement for providing electronic service that allows to use an interactive form for placing an order in the Store is concluded when you start using the above service (adding a product to the basket)
3. The contract for providing the electronic service allowing to run the Buyer’s account in the Store is concluded for an indefinite period.
4. The contract for providing the electronic service that allows using an interactive form that allows placing an order in the Online Store is concluded for a definite period of time and is terminated when the order is placed.
5. The Seller and the Buyer may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services concluded for an indefinite period at any time and without indicating the reason.
6. Termination of the contract for the provision of electronic services by any of the Parties does not violate the rights or benefits acquired by the Parties during the term of the contract
§4 Placing an order
In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
1. choose the product or products being the subject of the order by clicking the “Add to cart” button,
2. from the Cart view, click on the “Proceed to checkout” button,
3. in the Checkout view, complete the billing details, shipping details, choose the shipping method and delivery method,
5. in the order placement view, click the “Place order & pay” button.
6. At the moment of placing an order (clicking on the “Place order & pay” button), a contract for the sale of products covered by the order is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
1. The buyer has the following payment methods for the ordered products:
a) payment via PayPal
b) payment via Stripe
1. The Buyer may choose the following methods to receive the ordered Products:
2. The costs of delivery shall be covered by the Buyer.
3. The Buyer is informed about the delivery costs when placing the Order.
§7 Order fulfillment
1. The order fulfillment consists of its preparation for shipment to the Buyer. The order is considered to be completed when it is prepared for shipment.
2. The time of order fulfillment is always indicated in the product description and is counted from the moment the payment is registered.
3. The order fulfillment time is equal to the longest order fulfillment time among all purchased products
4. After completing the order, the Seller will send to the Buyer’s e-mail address confirmation of the order and will begin fulfilling the order.
5. The Buyer undertakes to collect the sent Product.
§8 The right to withdraw from the contract
1. A Consumer who concluded a distance contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract within 30 days without giving any reason. It is enough for the Consumer to send information on the withdrawal from the contract before the expiry of that period to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The deadline to withdraw from the contract is calculated from the date on which the Consumer came into possession of the subject of the order, or in which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the Consumer entered into possession of the order.
3. The Consumer may use the withdrawal form that is enclosed at the end of this page.
4. Effects of withdrawal from the contract:
a) in the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller returns to the Consumer all payments received from the Consumer, including delivery costs (except for: additional costs resulting from the method chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by the Seller in the Store ), promptly, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Seller was informed about the Consumer’s decision to use the right of withdrawal from the contract;
b) the Seller shall return the payment using the same payment methods used by the Consumer in the the original transaction, unless the consumer has explicitly agreed to a different solution; in each case, the Consumer will not incur any fees in connection with this reimbursement,
c) the Seller may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the products;
d) The Consumer bears the direct cost of returning the products;
e) The Consumer is responsible for the decrease in the value of the item resulting from the use of it in a different way than it was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics, and it’s functioning.
5. The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to products made to order. This applies in particular to personalized planners.
§9 Responsibility for defects
1. The Seller undertakes to provide the Buyer with a product free from defects.
2. The buyer is obliged to check the parcel in the presence of a courier. Failure to check the parcel does not stop any complaint, although it may affect its result.
3. In the event of a defect in the product purchased in the Store, the Buyer is obliged to inform the Seller about it by sending a complaint notification to the email address email@example.com.
4. The complaint should contain a description of the product defect, the date of its creation and the Buyer’s request. In order to facilitate the complaint procedure, at the end of this page, there is a sample document for reporting a complaint that can be downloaded.
5. Complaints must be accompanied by a proof of purchase or a copy
6. At the request of the Seller, the Buyer is obliged to return the product the complaint was about.
7. The Seller undertakes to respond to the complaint submitted by the Buyer immediately, no later than within 14 days. The Seller’s response to the complaint is sent to the e-mail address provided by the Buyer. No response from the Seller after the expiry of the term indicated in the previous sentence results in the complaint being considered justified.
8. Slight differences resulting from the individual computer settings of the Buyer – in particular the monitor – may not be sufficient basis for a complaint of the purchased Product. This refers to the color of the product, which may differ from the color, observed on the monitor screen.
§10 Personal data and cookies
1. The Byer’s personal data administrator is the Seller.
§11 Out-of-court ways to handle complaints and redress
1. The Consumer that is a resident of European Union has the opportunity to use extrajudicial ways to handle complaints and redress.
2. The consumer can also use the ODR platform, which is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. The platform serves the purpose of resolving disputes between consumers and businesses seeking an out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a service contract.
§12 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these regulations, generally applicable provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular: the Law on consumer rights of 30 May 2014, the Civil Code of 23 April 1964 and the Civil Procedure Code of 17 November 1964 .
2. The sales contract concluded on the basis of these Terms & Conditions applies to a specific order and is concluded for the purpose of a one-off order. Each order requires separate acceptance of the Terms & Conditions.
3. The contracts concluded before the amendment to the Regulations shall be governed by the version of the Regulations in force on the date of placing the order by the Buyer.
The Terms & Conditions are valid from 01/12/2018.