Magnets for Routinner™ – A set of 2 empty ones (red and yellow)
A set of 2 empty magnets for use with the Routinner TM
- you can write any task on them (we recommend using a permanent marker with a fine tip)
- large 37mm (approx 1.5″) and easy to grab
- fit perfectly with our Routinner TM
A simple way to add fields to the RoutinnerTM
- Size and pattern matches the RoutinnerTM
- Wall version – mounting with the included easily removable double-sided tape
- Extends the RoutinnerTM with 8 additional fields
- Multiple extensions can be added to one RoutinnerTM
A child’s routine planner supporting independence, learning to plan and self-organization, and at the same time building self-esteem.
- The set contains the RoutinnerTM board, 14 magnets with tasks for schoolkids, 2 “Morning” and “Afternoon” magnets and a magnet for marking the current weekday.
- RoutinnerTM board is 40x25cm (approx. 16″x10″) and magnets are 37mm (approx 1.5″) in diameter
- Best for kids aged 6-8
- Fridge version – magnetic back (just attach to fridge and done!)
- Made in EU